- we are the exlusive distributor of HSG fiber lasers for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Germany and Baltic states
- we have been working with HSG since 2012; so far we have installed over 30 HSG lasers
- our customers have our undivided attention from start to finish - from helping to pick the right machine, to delivery, installation of the machine and service
- construction of our new showroom EURAZIO Center has started in 2017 - Eurazio will be the biggest laser and cnc machine showroom in central and eastern Europe
Do you want to see our lasers running? Come to a trade fair!
Planned trade fairs 2017
- Techindustry - Latvia, Riga (30. - 2. 12. 2017)
- Technishow - Netherlands, Utrecht (20. - 22. 3. 2018)
- STOM - Poland, Kielce (10. - 12. 4. 2018)
- MSV Nitra - Slovakia, Nitra (22. - 25. 5. 2018)
- Advertising - Czechia, Praha (29. - 31. 5. 2018)
- Lasys - Germany, Stuttgart (5. - 7. 6. 2018)
- ITM – Poland, Poznaň (5. - 8. 6. 2018)
- MSV - Czechia, Brno (1. - 5. 10. 2018)
- Euroblech - Germany, Hannover (23. - 26. 10. 2018)
- Model Hobby - Czechia, Praha (25. - 28. 10. 2018)
- Autodesk Uni - USA, Las Vegas (Listopad 2018)
- Techindustry - Latvia, Riga (31. 11. - 2. 12. 2018)
Past trade fairs 2017
- MSV - International Engineering Fair - Czech Republic, Brno (October 2017)
STOM - laser trade fair - Poland, Kielce (March 2017)
Reklama polygraf - International fair trade - advertisement, media and printing – Czech Republic, Praha (April, 2017)
Mezinárodní strojírenský veletrh – International engineering trade fair – Slovakia, Nitra (May, 2017)
ITM – international industrial trade fair – Poland, Poznaň (June, 2017)
Laserový svět fotoniky – laser world of photonics – Germany, Mnichov (June, 2017)
In 2013 we focused on enhancement of internal processes, work safety and responsibility distribution in our company. The hard work has paid off and in the fall of 2013 we received ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification.
It does not start with a sale...
We stand with you, from the start to the finish
In this hectic age, sadly many suppliers care about the customer only up until the moment when invoice is sent, or payment is received. Our company's approach has always been customer-oriented - our customer's happiness is the most rewarding part of the whole process. Do you hear the same statement from every supplier? The answer is most probably yes. Therefore, let's take a look at the sales process in our company, from ordering, to machine delivery and its installation. If you notice any discrepancy when your machine is being delivered, do not hesitate to contact our chief executive. We will strive to fix any issues promptly and with great care.
Picking the right machine
From the very first contact with the customer, we care about every detail. The first step is discussing client's needs and expectations. Picking the right machine includes taking various factors into consideration. Which materials will be processed by the machine? What size are those materials? Will it be possible to provide sufficient enrgy input, won't the machine disturb its surrounding area by excessive noice? Those are some of the numerous questions that are discussed during the first meeting with a customer. After that, we usually perform test cutting and/or engraving on materials brought by the customer, selecting the most suitable machine for the processed material.
Purchasing a machine can be an expensive endeavor, requiring considerable financial investment. We are able to help customers acquire leasing or loan for purchase of the machine. Through our partners, we can do this quickly and with favorable interest rate. Our partner is ČSOB Leasing, a stable company with solid services.
Delivery, installation and service
Read more about delivery and installation of your machine, as well as staff training and service here.
Partnership between 4ISP s.r.o. and HSG
The first communication between 4ISP and HSG happened in 2012 and the first HSG fiber laser cutter was installed in the Czech Republic later in summer 2013. The HS-M3015B machine was presented in 2015 at International Engineering Fair in Brno. Today, being further down the road, we can confidently claim that the presentation was very successful. So far, we have succesfully installed over 10 fiber lasers across Czech Republic, and more lasers are being delivered to their new owners with every passing month. Thanks to our successful parnership, we acquired exclusive import rights from HSG for Czech Republic, Slovakia and (as of 2016) Germany and Poland. After opening our new showroom EURAZIO Center in Modletice near Prague, we plan to gradually start adding all countries in European Union to the list.
Our customers are very satisfied with the machines, as well as with our 4ISP company's services. We will gladly get any potential customer in touch with some of our long-term customers.